(hair)envy : fringe benefits

I very recently took a cue from the Marni Fall 2012 runway and decided that it was best to give myself a new set of bangs (pictures & perhaps a DIY to follow shortly).
And it wasn't just Marni. Blunt bangs could be seen on a variety of fronts. From the 1920's inspired runways of Calvin Klein (think Rooney Mara) to the more conventional fringes of A-lister's like Jessica Biel & Liv Tyler...bangs are hard to beat this year. This kind of news is more than welcome for those of us, like myself, who have been "gifted" with a slightly longer than average face.


PHOTO CREDIT: style.com

1 comment:

Brissa said...

i've been craving bangs these days. unfortunately my family and everyone i know says they make my face look weird. and my little sister calls me cho chang 24/7.
i can't wait to see how yours look on you!