simply put: free nail polish

In case you haven't yet heard, Zoya is giving away nail polish!

Simply visit their site, add two colors of choice to your basket & at checkout enter the code ZOYA2012.
All you pay is the cost of shipping! This offer stands until 11:59pm (ET) on January 9, 2012.
Zoya polishes are totally toxin free and vegan friendly. They offer over 300 varied & vivid colors.

After you pick your colors, feel free to comment with what you selected. I chose Cynthia (a "blackened peacock teal") and Zanna ("muted light rose-mauve"). I can't wait to show you what they look like on!


5 comments:

April said...

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for sharing this! I picked out America and Envy. CHRISTMAS COLORS! But I won't wear them together. . . lol

jaemae said...

So wonderful! I also got cynthia (perfect for winter) and Dree, a pretty light green.

meg said...

I picked out Yara and Rica. Thanks for sharing!!!

Alexandria said...

I got here from April's site, but thanks SO MUCH for posting this! I got Delilah and Petra :)

Katherine said...

I am on their site right now! I've never tried ZOya before so am really excited :)