le chanceux mademoiselle

In keeping with our long standing tradition of not waiting until Christmas to give and receive gifts, I came home to find a bottle of scented perfection hiding in my bathroom cabinet. Although I love fragrances, I don't buy them ever and receive them only very rarely.

Coco Mademoiselle is a fragrance that I have wanted for quite a while. I feel as though it's a great, more youthful take on the classic orientals that I love so much (but don't quite have the confidence the wear). The scent is bright, clean and only slightly floral when first applied. As I wear it, a subtle and warm musk comes through. The staying power of this fragrance, in combination with my own personal chemistry, is amazing. As I have grown weary of the overly floral and sweet smell of my last fragrance (YSL's Parisienne), this could not have been a better gift. I think that my boyfriend may have picked out my new signature scent!

What's your favorite perfume? Do you have a signature scent?


3 comments:

April said...

Lucky girl. I have way too many perfumes. Merry Christmas!

Megan said...

I wear this scent too :) I actually have about 5 perfumes that I rotate through, but this is the one I wear on special occasions because it's such a sexy scent! Happy Holidays!

Rachael said...

I've never tried this scent but I love Chance by Channel.