chanel pre-fall 2012(paris-bombay)

India is one of those many places that I have always wanted to travel to but never have (and probably never will). With this collection, I am whisked away to the India of my dreams and imagination. I am usually pretty passive whenever it comes to Chanel but this collection has reaffirmed to me the genius of Karl Langerfeld. Anything but subtle, models eyes were lined in rich Kohl and dressed from head-to-toe in handcrafted Chanel perfection. I find this collection overall to be a beautiful interpretation of the idea.

7 comments:

Celia said...

They all look so beautiful x

GIAA said...

how perfect was it!!!

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

Preziosa said...

So beautiful!

April said...

Oh snap girl, your blog is looking so good! And so are these clothes!

keep in touch with fashion said...

I loveee chanel show!!!
Passes to see me on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a wonderful day… keep in touch

Hannah said...

I've always wanted to go to india too! Such a fascinating culture. Great post :).

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Kate L. said...

Love Chanel!!!!

FASHION CAT
www.myfashioncat.com