l'artiste 1.6(from the sidewalk to the catwalk)

In case you haven't heard, my humble little hometown is currently playing host to the first United States featuring of Jean Paul Gaultier's Retrospective.
The exhibition is currently being held at The Dallas Museum of Art and will be in town until February 12, 2012. This is the first time that the museum has presented an exhibition pertaining to the art of fashion. The exhibition will include approximately 120 of the designer's couture creations & an assortment of various sketches, photographs and video clips. It's bound to be a great event and has been causing quite a bit of buzz around town. I simply cannot wait to get my tickets!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

nice! tell us how it is!

Samantha said...

Be sure to tell us how it went. I wish I could be there- sounds awesome :)
cute blog!

xo, Samantha
http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

acommonthread said...

how exciting! love to know how it goes!