outfitting(around town)

Okay, here's the deal:
I have been blogging (on & off) since March and am just now making an outfit post. The reasoning behind this? I am terribly shy & my camera is terribly terrible. It is so terrible, in fact, that I finally broke down and decided that my webcam works just as well. So 'thumbs up' for me on accomplishing another blogging 'first'.
Today was my day off and I had some things to get taken care of. I took the puppy to the vet, went to the bank, went to the credit union to make my car payment, bought some fabric (update on that soon), picked up the dog from the vet & then took him visiting. I know it's not much...but it was fairly eventful for me.
Dark Skinny Jeans - Forever21
Button-Down Top - Forever21
Black Crossbody Leather Purse - Thrifted
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban
Watch - Thrifted
Bracelets - DIY/Heirloom/Gift 
Rings - Heirloom



Also, (in case you noticed) there are some changes going on around here visually...so pardon my construction. It's going to be a process.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Congrats on your first, you look great!

Fabrizia said...

You look absolutely fab, love this post! Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

Krystal said...

i love this post too! you shoudl do it more often :)