a new addition

Pardon my absence. Has it really been this long since I last posted?
To be honest, I've been a little busy reading like crazy, keeping an eye on politics, readjusting my life/outlook and most importantly, being a new mommy to an adorable & fuzzy little baby. He's my first pet on my own (not counting my fish) and I would like to think that things are going very well so far.

His name is Max and he is a Lab, Dachshund and Schnauzer mix. Nine weeks old and a perfect little gentleman (so far). He can already use the bathroom outside consistently, walks well on his leash, knows his name and can fetch & release on command. I couldn't hope for a better dog. Needless to say, I am in love.

5 comments:

April said...

OH MY GAWD, SO JEALOUS. He's adorable

Kallie Anna said...

Max is adorable! How exciting to have your first pet :)

Mo Pie, Please said...

He looks so incredibly sweet! Congrats!

Jessi said...

omg! so cute!!!

ellie said...

He is so adorable!! Is he still a puppy or is that as big as he'll get.