june birchbox

For the month of June, my $10 has been very well spent. The Birchbox that I received this month is travel themed. I love that the little information card had a grey & white background with the silhouettes of airplanes (so cute!). Summer is travel/vacation time and although many of us don't get the opportunity to be a part of the "jet set" group, there is no denying that during the warmer months, beauty regiments definitely have the tendency to lighten up. I know that mine sure does.
In this month's box I have tried, so far, the Laura Geller bronzer, Kate Spade's "Twirl" fragrance and the Kiehl's brand new, oil-free moisturizer. I received a full sized sample of Laura Geller's baked Blush n' Brighten in the shade "In Honey Dipped". As you can see above, this item retails for $29.50, so I consider myself very lucky to have received a full sized sampling. The fragrance was nice but not really "me". It's still a good one to keep in my purse. The moisturizer has been awesome so far. Perfectly light and totally not greasy.
If I wasn't convinced of Birchbox's awesomeness last month, I definitely am now.

3 comments:

April said...

I absolutely loved this month's box!!

Mo Pie, Please said...

WOW! Twirl? That's worth it right there!

Brissa said...

ahhh. the more i read about this, the more i want it. i just need to buckle down and sign up.