stylish blogger award

Things that you have to do:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award

2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

I would really like to thank Rach @ So, Hi for awarding me this award. Her blog is witty, cute and I love her snarky "Pet Peeve" lists. I also received this award previously from Albee Lucky and never followed through with it, so allow me to now belatedly thank her too. You ladies are truly too kind.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now the difficult part, sharing seven things about myself:
1. Yes, my real name is Blace.
2. I have lived in "The South" my entire life and do not have any sort of accent.
3. I was the editor of my high school newspaper my freshman and sophomore year.
4. I have a green thumb.
5. I am a registered Libertarian.
6. I can trace parts of my family back to the 17th century.
7. I have changed an engine in a car.


And now, other bloggers:
Angie @ Demüre
Melissa @ champagne wishes
Jacqueline @ vojacque
Katrina @ sparkle is a color
Andrea @ Pics-O-Andrea
Lauren @ Outside Voice

10 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

wow- You can change a car engine- I am impressed.

Jessi said...

I assumed Blace was a nickname - I have never heard that name before!

Paula said...

nice blog :)

And I Was Like said...

your pictures in the post below, are so lovely xx The tones are so nice. Lovely blog,
http://circusclouds.blogspot.com/

theolivetree said...

I love the part about your accent. My son is 2 and he talks like he is British...( which he is not)

LCR said...

oh geez, totally blushing over here! an award.. coming from a fine blogger like yourself- thanks, girl!
xo

Dirt On The Rocks said...

Wow changed an engine in a car that's awesome. I wouldn't know my way around a car that's for sure!

AlbeeLucky said...

Great list that you compiled. It's pretty rad that you can change out an engine. I just know maintenance stuff, even with that I try to get the Bf to handle it for me (:

xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

sparkle is a color (Katrina) said...

Awww thanks so much for the nomination! I'm working on getting this post put together.

Your seven things about me are so much more interesting than mine will be haha.

Andrea said...

Thanks Girrrrl! Love this. You're so adorable. Love getting to know you better!

pics-o-andrea