l'artiste 1.3

I am in the process of finally teaching myself how to sew. My mother sews, my grandmother sews, my great grandmother did too. So on & so forth. You get the point. Well, up until now, the skill ended with me.
By spending two evenings tearing apart and reconstructing recent thrift store finds, I feel like I'm finally getting a grasp. While looking into patterns, I stumbled upon the designs, talent and genius of Rebecca Turbow. And she even has a set of patterns available from McCall's! Follow the link below to check out her latest collections.
Side Note: She and I share an intense love of the color grey.

Name: Rebecca Turbow

10 comments:

Eloise said...

The second picture is awesome, lovely blog

xx

Mrs. Julius said...

omg. i wish i could sew. i wanna get a sewing machine and take lessons.lol

Anna said...

I recently bought a sewing machine and some patterns. All the women in my family have the sewing gene, too. I wish I was better at it.

I'm hosting my first giveaway. Check it out if you're interested =)

Mrs. Julius said...

btw, just wanted to let you know that I'm giving you the Stylish Blogger Award! :)

April said...

Good luck!!!

Alexandria said...

very nice pictures

http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com/

k come karolina said...

cool!!!



xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Krystal said...

those pics are for sewing patterns?? they are so pretty!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Sewing is a great way to connect generations.

costra y ampolla said...

love this!

blace i can´t comment on the nude stuff post, it sends me to another page, whatever, just wanted to say I would pick number 8! :)