into the depths

I thought that this might be a fun post to do. I seen it around a few times and love to read what other people keep in their purses. Let me know if you do this or have done this.
My purse is huge. Not like "big purse" huge, more like small suitcase/overnight bag huge. It's kind of sad. I am needing to both upgrade & downsize sometime in the very near future. I'm thinking either a wristlet or small crossbody bag. Anyways, here you go, into the depths, a look inside my purse:

1. Wallet - I could do a whole post about what's inside my wallet, but I don't know how much interest there would be in that. I'll sum it up by saying: Various Cards, Receipts, ID, Photos and Old Random Sticky Notes.
2. Phone - Sprint Hero...because unlimited means unlimited. I need an upgrade though.
3. Flash Drive - Work, school and home. There are some digital things that I make sure are always with me.
4. Indoor Tanning Lotion - I know, I know...bad habit. But it's only for one month Pre-Summer. 
5. Sunglasses - At least two pair at all times, with their cases and cleaning cloths. The ones currently residing in my purse are my Ray-Ban Cats 1000 and my Clubmaster pair.
6. Keys - Apartment, mailbox, Volkswagen Jetta and grocery store discount card. I keep it simple.
7. Lotion - There are about 4 tiny bottles of lotion in my purse, I only chose to picture 2. 
8. iPod - The only Apple product that I own. Sure, my phone could do this job too, but I just love my 80 gig. 
9. Pens - Duh. Writing checks, making notes, at the bank, at the post office. You should always have a pen or two with you. I'm hoping to upgrade to a Cartier version sometime down the road.
10. Perfume - Two tiny bottles usually. This one came as part of a Christmas present. I don't really care for the scent, but it's better than nothing.
11. Chapstick - The only thing that I typically wear on my lips. I usually can't stand anything else.
12. Hair Brush - Long hair needs to be tamed sometimes. Especially when you have to drive everywhere with your windows down because the A/C in your car doesn't work and it's 90+ degrees outside.


Others Not Pictured: Bobby pins, coins, random receipts & papers, bag of "period supplies", bag of on-the-go manicure supplies, water bottle, bag of pills (Tylenol and vitamins), more lotions, more pens, more chapstick, hair ties, makeup bag (another one of those that I could do a whole post on), check book and reading material (book or magazine).

18 comments:

Mrs. Julius said...

wow you carry a lot of stuff! lol you should show the bag you're using. i'm about to do this post too as part of my 30 day blog challenge. :)

lenoracle said...

Aw, I love these posts. It's always interesting to see what people deem so important they have to have it on them at all times! I really miss my big purses, I used to always carry big purses (and they always had to hang around me). Then my mom got me this gorgeous little one from Italy that just has a small strap. So I had to concede and start using that one, haha.

sparkle is a color (Katrina) said...

I love these kind of posts. I'll have to do one soon. I have those Ray Bans you pictures! Love them. I also have two pairs of Wayfarers and pretty much carry all 3 all the time. I'm a little obsessed.

Amy said...

I carry a HUGE bag too. It's kinda ridiculous how much stuff I carry around and how impossible it is for me to find anything in there. Very cool post! And I love your blog :)

Krystal said...

i loooooove these posts, it's always so fun to peek in others purses! or i'm a total peeping tom, whatever

Josie said...

I don't even know what's in the bottom of my bag. Prob some things I don't want to know about ;)

LCR said...

for some reason i ALWAYS love reading these. what's with girls and loving knowing what's in someone else's purse?? hehe.
loved it. good post:)

April said...

I love posts like this!! Yes! I stopped carrying a purse for a while, but now I'm back at it. Don't carry quite as much stuff as you though!

Amber Renee said...

i love that cocoa butter! i used it while i was pregnant and didn't get any stretchmarks!

Angel Garcia said...

80 gigs? Ha I have trouble filling up 32. Ray-Bans are always great. I usually get the wayfarers but always manage to lose them


~Angel

Trine Marie said...

Yup, I've got RLS and I've got i really bad. I take extra vitamins, exercise a lot and do everything they tell you to, but when it starts, it's so bad I often have to get up 3-4 times a night just to walk around. And anything can trigger it. Changes in the weather, sleeping positions, if I sleep somewhere else, randomness. I hate it. My dad outgrew it, but I fear I won't :( :P But enough about that :D I'm looking for a bag that will fit my mac, books, drawing stuff and all the essentials (like everything you have in your bag^^), but so far nothing. Love the contents of yours though! xxx

UnaBb said...

I really like your ray bans!

Brissa said...

love the shades and the cocoa butter lotion. it smells like summer.

Vanesa said...

Such a cute select! love the shades!

xx

http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Julie Iliana said...

oh you've got such a cute blog! I love it and I'm following :) as for your purse post, I haven't actually done this but it does seem like a fun idea. I have a lot of garbage in there though so I don't think it'd be a good idea on my part, ha.

Jessi said...

I love these kind of posts :)

Ashley said...

I LOVE that cocoa butter lotion!! I use it all the time :)

Hilary Mae said...

This is awesome! Cute blog!