I thought that this might be a fun post to do. I seen it around a few times and love to read what other people keep in their purses. Let me know if you do this or have done this.
My purse is huge. Not like "big purse" huge, more like small suitcase/overnight bag huge. It's kind of sad. I am needing to both upgrade & downsize sometime in the very near future. I'm thinking either a wristlet or small crossbody bag. Anyways, here you go, into the depths, a look inside my purse:
1. Wallet - I could do a whole post about what's inside my wallet, but I don't know how much interest there would be in that. I'll sum it up by saying: Various Cards, Receipts, ID, Photos and Old Random Sticky Notes.
2. Phone - Sprint Hero...because unlimited means unlimited. I need an upgrade though.
3. Flash Drive - Work, school and home. There are some digital things that I make sure are always with me.
4. Indoor Tanning Lotion - I know, I know...bad habit. But it's only for one month Pre-Summer.
5. Sunglasses - At least two pair at all times, with their cases and cleaning cloths. The ones currently residing in my purse are my Ray-Ban Cats 1000 and my Clubmaster pair.
6. Keys - Apartment, mailbox, Volkswagen Jetta and grocery store discount card. I keep it simple.
7. Lotion - There are about 4 tiny bottles of lotion in my purse, I only chose to picture 2.
8. iPod - The only Apple product that I own. Sure, my phone could do this job too, but I just love my 80 gig.
9. Pens - Duh. Writing checks, making notes, at the bank, at the post office. You should always have a pen or two with you. I'm hoping to upgrade to a Cartier version sometime down the road.
10. Perfume - Two tiny bottles usually. This one came as part of a Christmas present. I don't really care for the scent, but it's better than nothing.
11. Chapstick - The only thing that I typically wear on my lips. I usually can't stand anything else.
12. Hair Brush - Long hair needs to be tamed sometimes. Especially when you have to drive everywhere with your windows down because the A/C in your car doesn't work and it's 90+ degrees outside.
Others Not Pictured: Bobby pins, coins, random receipts & papers, bag of "period supplies", bag of on-the-go manicure supplies, water bottle, bag of pills (Tylenol and vitamins), more lotions, more pens, more chapstick, hair ties, makeup bag (another one of those that I could do a whole post on), check book and reading material (book or magazine).