the force

Happy Star Wars Day!

Why not spend your May the Fourth baking some delicious Vader Cupcakes? Or perhaps by decorating your living space with some glorious Propaganda Posters? And oh yea, don't forget about the Star Wars Gangsta Rap...You have no idea how much I used to love to watch the original version when I was a kid. 

You also have no idea how many times I have seen Return of the Jedi (my personal favorite), or how I used to try so hard to get the perfect "Leia Buns", or that I have actually cried (several times) during a Star Wars film.


Enough said.
May the Force be with You All.

12 comments:

Crystle said...

May the 4th be with you! --I love that pun :-)

Vader cupcakes? Awesome! I think I need to rent some Star Wars tonight.

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

the cupcakes look fun but those light sabers look time consuming to make.

AlbeeLucky said...

Should have won my SW shirt today (: I think my favorite films of the saga are the third and fourth. The very meat of the story. I cried too in the theater when Padme said that she couldn't go with him (Anakin). I think it's time to bust out the films and watch them again.
xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

April said...

May the Fourth be with you, too. :)

Emilie said...

i'm gonna go with the baking! thanks for the advice and the inspiration :)

xxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

lenoracle said...

May the 4th be with you! I'm seriously LOLin'. I wish I would've known sooner I would've predownloaded! Sigh. <3 starwars

Eva said...

I never really got into star wars...actually i haven't even seen them all! perhaps I should? ;P

LCR said...

ahh i love blog world for this. i NEVER would have known it was world SW day.. but thanks to blog world- i'm in the know!! lol. thanks for sharing;)
xo

Sarah said...

Aw, love it! Those Vader cupcakes are amazinggg.

Happy Star Wars day to you! ♥

Jessi said...

The cupcakes are cute!!

Trine said...

Damn, I feel so stupid!! I have never seen STAR WARS :O

L E A H said...

I had no idea it was Star Wars day, now I have to put it on the calendar!