totally nerding out

So I'm a little late to the party (by a year), but last night I finally got Final Fantasy XIII, or rather, my boyfriend broke down and bought it for me while we happened to be at Gamestop. Anyways, I am super pumped to play it and get back into the groove of gaming.
This is usually what happens when I play a RPG: I rush through, don't care much about levelling up because I get too wrapped up in the plot and then reach a point where being levelled really matters, get frustrated, give up and let the game sit in the case for about 4 months. Finally start playing again, only to remember why it was that I stopped in the first place.
Yeaaahhh...I'm going to make a conscious effort not to do that this time.
Hopefully my boyfriend won't be such an Xbox hog this weekend<3


5 comments:

UnaBb said...

Thanks so muuch!
Yes,of course,I'll be soo happy,if you'll follow me!

April said...

I haven't played that one, but oh my god, I love Final Fantasy.

Sarah said...

That cracks me up. That's how I am and my friend is super methodical about making sure you use each part of the game to its full potential. Her way seems to work better.

Find me at Just Take a Bow.

Briana Teresa said...

I love when girls break stereotypes! Good luck on the game, hope you don't get sick of it haha.

And I love those dark nail polishes you blogged about in the previous post. I think I might run out and buy some wine red now and paint my toe nails. Thanks for the inspiration!

Mary ♥ Mur said...

♥nice post.)) love your blog♥