decorative dreaming

living room decor
Happy Saturday to All! I hope that the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is here. If I weren't working, I would definitely be out enjoying it.
I decided to use Polyvore to help me realize my decorating ideals. Our (boyfriend&self) apartment currently looks rather random and I am more than ready to have everything, well, match.


Also, if you ever play Words With Friends on your phone, let's play. I'm terrible, so expect an easy win. Let me know if you're interested.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

that looks like such a relaxing living room...and classy!

ben+alex said...

oo i love that living room!
i find myself daydreaming about decorating our future home constantly.
i am loving the blog.
and your style.
new follower.
xo

costra y ampolla said...

love this collage!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx