handwriting challenge

I thought that this might be fun. I got this challenge from Kaisha at far from the mocking world who, by the way, has wonderful handwriting. Mine isn't nearly so good, in fact, I had to do this several times over to reach something that I thought may be at least somewhat legible. My typical handwriting much more resembles cryptic chicken scratch with way too many loops, oversized capital letters and over embellishments. This is not from lack of practice...just how it has always been. I would love to have my handwriting professionally analysed one day.
Typically, I actually prefer writing over typing. I take handwritten notes during my classes and write out everything for work before typing it.

Prompts/My Answers:

1. What is your name/ your blogs name?
Blace @ tiny altars

2. What is your blog URL?

http://tinyaltars.blogspot.com

3. Write "The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog". 

4. Write your favorite quotation. 
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson

5. What is your favorite song?

Sentimental Journey - Les Brown 

6. What music do you like right now?
Blonde Redhead, Bat for Lashes & Francoise Hardy
7. Is there anything else you'd like to add about your handwriting?
I'm trying to hard to make this legible.
8. What three bloggers do you want to follow suit?
Anyone who wants to. Let me know if you do.

11 comments:

Mo Pie, Please said...

I think your handwriting is beautiful!

Krystal said...

um, you have gorgeous handwriting!

U U N A said...

Oh hah I like your exaggerate capital letters. They look like they should be on signs somewhere

Kaisha said...

Your handwriting is amazing! It's kinda rough but perfect at the same time! I like that you take handwritten notes all the time :) x

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so lovely. x hivenn

AlbeeLucky said...

Your penmanship is pretty. It's ornate with the over-sized capital letters and consistent. It was easy to read :)
xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

CatSuperhero said...

you have beautiful handwriting :)

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I used to love playing around with my handwriting when I was in school- now I just (sadly) type everything, from grocery lists to emails- I never write.
Nice to find your blog.

Camila Rosa said...

hi girl!

Im a brazilian girl and I liked your blog :)

If you want know my blog you are welcome too!

Beijos

http://camilinhavrosa.blogspot.com

Collections said...

Your handwriting is gorgeous are you kidding me! You obviously have not seen mine haha. It's horrible to put it midly.

I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

Collections Giveaway

Mademoiselle Antonova said...

that's some beautiful handwriting! very sensual, and artistic.
i write like a crazy person, I've been told...