followers

I want to take a moment to thank all of those following me via Google Friend Connect. You have no idea how happy it makes me to sign-on and see that 10 (+1 including myself) of you think that I'm doing all right. I love reading all of your blogs and comments that you leave me. Here are some of those people (if I missed you, let me know):


There are also of 3 of you following me via Bloglovin! Thank you too! I haven't yet claimed my blog so allow me to do that now...Follow my blog with bloglovin'
Also, I want to let everyone know (followers & visitors alike) that once I reach 50 followers (via Google Friend Connect), I promise an awesome giveaway...so tell your friends!

I sincerely hope that everyone is having a beautiful & magnificent Sunday! 
Back to school work for me!
xxx

5 comments:

Krystal said...

i should be one of them! i have no clue where your google friend connect is????

Krystal said...

where was it??? for real, i remember looking for it when i first found your blog, haha!

kenzie said...

awe. hurray! you're adorable. i'm finally getting on the blog lovin' bandwagon, i've been putting it off. haha. good luck with school work!

Jessi said...

I love blog lovin :) I am now following you on there

Heidi said...

Aw yay!! I enjoy hopping over here too :)