the abc's of me

I've seen this around quite a few times and thought that I would give it a shot. 
Directions: Steal it, fill it out & let me know so that I can read your answers.
 

AGE: Twenty Two.
BED SIZE
: Queen.
CHORE YOU HATE
: Doing dishes without gloves & cleaning the tub.
DOGS
: Not right now…but maybe someday soon?
ESSENTIAL START TO YOUR DAY
: Coffee, always.
FAVORITE COLOR
: Grey & Muted Seafoamy Blue. (Like my Layout!)
GOLD OR SILVER
: Silver.
HEIGHT
: 5’4”
INSTRUMENTS THAT YOU CAN PLAY
: I used to play the French Horn.
JOB TITLE
: Girlfriend, Student, (occasional) eBay Seller, Leasing Agent and now Blogger.
KIDS
: Way down the road.
LIVE
: Deep in the Heart of Dallas, TX.
MOM'S NAME
: Kara.
NICKNAMES
: Nothing currently.
OVERNIGHT
HOSPITAL STAYS: Just the day I was born.
PET PEEVE
: The term “pet peeve”.
QUOTE FROM A MOVIE
: "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me."
RIGHTY OR LEFTY
: Right.
SIBLING
: Alison, Austin and Alise. They’re triplets (19 years old & awesome).
TIME YOU WAKE UP
: Depends on the day. School or Work? Weekday or Weekend?
UNDERWEAR
: Preferably clean.
VEGETABLES YOU DISLIKE
: None. Truly love them all.
WHAT MAKES YOU RUN LATE
: Over sleeping. I have a tendency to do that.
X-RAYS
: Wrist and Teeth.
YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE
: Pretzel Rolls, Caprese Salad, Roasted Asparagus and more.
ZOO FAVORITE ANIMAL
: Baby Seals!

14 comments:

uhooi said...

lovely blog,,,


visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Julius said...

awww that baby seal is so cute! love this! I love all veggies too! I'm going to steal this! :)

Krystal said...

i liked reading this!!

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

ooh, what a fun list. I love this idea and that baby seal is making my heart melt. Why oh why would anyone want to harm them. Hope your having a fab week hun. xx veronika

costra y ampolla said...

got no nicknames as well!!

xoxo

Heidi said...

What a coincidence, I like my underwear clean too! :P
haha thanks for sharing!!

April said...

These are fun!

Ashley said...

cute survey :) I might have to steal it

Sarah said...

Fun post, first of all.

Second: I see the adorable baby seal and raise you one ticklish penguin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soU9FnuoFI4

Ag said...

I think I may be stealing this!! Like the blog!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I'm 5'4" too and mmm pretzel rolls!

Thanks for stopping by - those planter necklaces are awesome!

Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Briana Teresa said...

Interesting survey!!

Oh and if you for real wanna buy some posters, here's the link! You can order them online :)

http://store.crimethinc.com/x/

Mandy said...

Wow, triplet siblings? That's neat.

<3

Danielle said...

I enjoyed reading this.. I'll let you know when I post mine.

Is having triplets as siblings pretty crazy?