wanting...

A vintage road bike. I used to love riding my bike as a kid. The breeze. The hills. The freedom. Even if my route just entails a trip to the drugstore or a couple of laps around a park trail, the whole experience would be thoroughly enjoyed. I found the two shown above posted on my local craigslist.
----------------------------------
In other news...I am still at a loss as far as where to go with this blog. I love seeing the regular features on the blogs that I read and would like to do something similar but have so far been unable to think of anything truly inspired. I would like to share my outfits, maybe do some tutorials, a couple of reviews, polyvore collages, etc. But I don't know...everything is a little hectic right now. School, work, I'm in the middle of moving across town, my current lack of creativity...
anyways, if you, as a reader and visitor, have any suggestions or words of encouragement, please share.

No comments: