la lune

Did you catch a glimpse of the super moon yesterday evening? I've always had an interest in the activities of the sky and was therefore excited about yesterday's celestial event. The 14% increase in visible size was quite beautiful. I felt a little discouraged by not owning a better camera or having a telescope with me.


If you take a look at my last.fm account, you'll see that I have had a slight recent obsession with female-vocalized, French pop music from around the '60s. Having a substantial amount of french blood in my family, on my mother's side, I feel a sort of kinship with the dark haired and eyed beauties crooning in a language that I wish I understood. This obsession, in turn, inspired me to go on a google fueled quest of all things French: style, beauty, cuisine, art, etc. 
The internet is a beautiful thing.

No comments: